The top ten reasons you should run for office as a Libertarian Party candidate:
10. Our government is over-regulating our economy and causing economic depression with our tax dollars.
9. The bureau of land management is kicking ranchers and first nations off of their lands with our tax dollars.
8. Our government is stealing children from medical marijuana patients with our tax dollars.
7. Our government has given big pharma and big insurance a monopoly on healthcare and are outlawing alternative medicines with our tax dollars.
6. Our government is spying on us with our tax dollars.
5. Police brutality and murder is at an all time high and being funded with our tax dollars.
4. Our children are being brainwashed with a one-size-fits-all system at government schools with our tax dollars.
3. Our government is bombing innocent people with our tax dollars.
2. Our government is imprisoning innocent people with our tax dollars.
1. Taxation is theft.
Read the article, Things to consider before deciding to run for office" here:http://www.libertarianleadership.org/run-for-office.html
It’s not too late to run for office as a Libertarian in 2016 if you live in one of the 36 states where the filing deadline has not yet passed:
(independent only) Kansas Oklahoma (filing deadline April 15!)
Alaska Kentucky Oregon
Arizona Louisiana Pennsylvania
Connecticut Massachusetts Rhode Island
District of Columbia Maine South Dakota
Delaware Michigan Utah
Florida Minnesota Virginia
Georgia New Hampshire Vermont
Hawaii New Jersey Washington
Iowa New Mexico Wisconsin
Illinois New York West Virginia
(independent only) Wyoming
C. Michael Pickens
C. Michael Pickens is the CMO and Co-Founder of CannaSales, Inc., former Northern Vice-Chairman of the LPCA and Chairman of the LPWA, and author of the book, "Libertarian Leadership."